Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun with Friends

In March we went to the Children's Museum with our good friends Kelley, Alexander and Lillian Boston. Alexander and Wild William (who runs from one exhibit to the next) had a great time.

William was a little preoccupied in the Greek kitchen and insisted on wearing an apron. (no joke). Mom always said, "a good cook is a clean cook". I think it finally sunk in a generation late.





William has a very natural cheese face.



Can you count how many times Kelley says "Alexander"? (JK)
We had so much fun but towards the end of the day the boys started to get a little disoriented, as you can tell.




In this video, William is thinking, "Hey he has shoes on. How do I get these blasted things on? Oh I give up, where is my mom, she will do it. Oh, your not my mom".


William thinking, "oh crap, I just got these suckers on".

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute--we miss that kid so much! And you too of course! I know he looks a lot like your family Beth, but that top picture, with his hair flying, he looks so much like I remember Tyler! What a fun kid! We wish we could bring everybody out in May--they all want to come, but it's just a bit too much. When we do all come, it will have to be for at least a week! love to you all!

    ReplyDelete