Monday, June 29, 2009

HELP!!!

Sorry. I started this post and then didn't finish last night. I was wondering if anybody knew anything POSITIVE about ARKANSAS. Tyler has a potential job there and upon researching the area where we might live I got scared.


This photo is courtesy of Monticello town website.
We would be living in Monticello if Tyler takes this job. The town website says for things to do, "fishin', huntin', and there are some fine churches to visit." I am not kidding. There is a lake there but it doesn't look like one you swim in. Apparently you just fish in it, my favorite pastime. I agree with Jay Leno when he said, "fishing is like a nap with a stick". ACK.
Anyway if anyone anywhere knows something wonderful about Arkansas let me know. If not please don't tell me, I have already read enough awful websites that stand as testimonies why NOT to live in Arkansas. Maybe I could be like the nice lady in the picture with her cute visor and 50 lb fish.



S

1 comment: