Friday, June 26, 2009

Philidelphia Trip

William and I set off for our very first road trip in April and I am just now blogging about it. ACK! I am bad at this. Will and I visited the Bostons in Philadelphia and had a wonderful time. We went to the Children's Museum and the Zoo and the Aquarium. Unfortunately I only remembered my camera when we went to the Aquarium.


I couldn't believe how close we got to the Hippos. They are so fat yet graceful. Kel and I finally realized why they are ballerinas in Fantasia.


William and Xander both touched yucky sea stuff, mainly because their mothers wanted them too.


I felt like I was walking my child with the monkey leash backpack Kelley lent me to put on Williams , but truth be told he is really really fast. He actually liked it too and wouldn't let me take it off.


Poor Lil was so good even though we dragged her all around Philadelphia with strange rashes and fevers. Sorry Lil, sightseeing is a little more important.

If those partitions had been any shorter, I really think the boys would have swum with the penguins.






No comments:

Post a Comment