Friday, September 2, 2011

Silly Fridays



William and I are both so excited that we have nothing we HAVE to do today. We have a lot we OUGHT to do but William doesn't have preschool and I don't have to work. YEAH!
We spent the morning playing in the spare bedroom on a empty mattress. It was actually the Millennium Falcon. William was Luke Skywalker, obviously and I was Princess Leia. We huddled in sleeping bags which protected us from the attacks of the death star.


William bought a lightsaber on Wednesday. He has been saving all his sleep quarters to get it. (He gets a quarter if he sleeps in his bed all night.) He has slept in OUR bed everynight since we bought the star wars weapon. Not real effective, I know.

So I was going through old videos and found this. It is pretty ridonk-ulous. There is just no way for this kid to be normal with a mother as crazy as I, which is fine. Normal is overrated. Normal people are boring.




Apparently i was feeling a wee bit of that fighting irish in me that day. My 4-year-old is playing with laundry baskets whilst listening to Black 47 sing about THE TROUBLES in northern ireland. I may have never been there but that irish blood runs deep.
I swear some days I wake up just looking for a fight even if its not mine.
(Can I blame that on my ancestry?)
Anyway- I thought the video was random and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment