Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Staycation: Adult night out


On Thursday night the adults went out to delicious Alison's to enjoy food obviously and some live music. Taste of Lace was supposed to be there but they sent their two sons instead. They we really great


Erinn made immediate friends with the band. They even dedicated a song to her. They were both not a day over 22. You know Erinn, robbing the cradle. (Guess who raised the annoying fork? Tyler of course)


Matt and Jen were very busy all evening landing planes via Erinn's iphone. They took timeout of their busy schedule to pose for one photo. Thanks lovebirds!

I know, I know. I read this article this week that said life was short and to wear your hair different everyday to add spice to life. I tried to add some spice but just ended up looking like a polygamist from St George. Oh well I tried. Thanks for sitting next to me Ty.

Mom, DAD! Slow Down on the booze. JK

WE went back to Erinn and Dave's and played a little friendly poker which I won. Good think Erinn and Dave were drinking.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! At first i thought, "Oh Bethie looks so nice" and then I read your comment. Although you look beautiful as always, your hair does slightly resemble that of a polygamist. It looks like your staycation was great, especially the part when you didn't have to pay for hotel rooms. I think we will try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethie! You look so cute I saw the pic and said "who is that pretty lady?" then I was like oh it's Bethie of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing pics of your family! You have such beautiful eyes, so pretty. And I liked your hair also but I bust out laughing when you compared it to a polygamist's do'!

    ReplyDelete