Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Where's Linda?

Dale and Linda came to visit us last month and it was so wonderful to have some familiar faces around, especially theirs. Just the other day, a good friend pointed out that both of our parents have always visited us wherever we have lived, no matter how far or weird (aka Arkansas). Tyler and I are truly grateful to have such good parents. Mom and Dad McEvoy are coming to Arkansas for Thanksgiving, along with Uncle Ryan and I am very excited to host my first holiday.


You can't even tell they're related, can you?
Grandma and Grandpa of course spoiled William and us. William got a new automatic baseball server. It even cheers for you. We love it. William wont go anywhere without either his baseball bat or glove. Bytheway, he's pretty good!
Grandpa let the ladies sleep in one morning to "shish" with William in our backyard. Nothing like 6 am pretend fishin in a diaper. Will and Grandpa were two peas in a pod. William is still referring to the spare bedroom as Grandma's.
Linda I am sorry I have no pictures of you. I think that you avoided all pics. Just for the record, she was in Arkansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment